- Latest News
- Calendar of Events
- An evening with... The Industry Experts
- An evening with... The Boss
- An evening with... The Buyers
- An evening with... Roja Dove
- An evening with... The Editors
- An evening with... The Marketing Experts
- An evening with... The Managing Directors 2014
- An evening with... The Managing Directors
- An Evening With.. The Buzz Creators
- An Evening With... The Educators
- An Evening With... Thierry Wasser
- An Evening With... The Best of British Journalism
- Circle of Champions
- Hot off the Press
- National Fragrance Day
- National Fragrance Day 2017
Latest News | Fragrance Foundation UK
An evening with... The Industry Experts -Date Posted: 25th November 2016
An Evening with... The Industry Experts
An Evening with... The Industry Experts closed The Fragrance Foundation's Events for the year with a bang.
Annalise Fard, Director of Home & Beauty at Harrods and Chairman of The Fragrance Fondation hosted our fabulous panel: Duncan Chater (Chief Revenue Officer, Hearst UK), Joanna Rogers (VP & Commercial Director for Beauty & Gifting, Boots), Oliver Marret (General Manager, Puig UK and Ireland) & Jane Boardman (CEO Talk PR) at The Soho Hotel.
Innovation was a key word from our Panel last night. In order to be successful in the fragrance industry we must be innovative.
Along with Talk PR we have started a project "Raising the Reputation of the Fragrance Industry". As Jane Boardman said last night, the Industry creates a lot of jobs for this country and it's important that it is properly recognised by the government. So, watch this space!
Thank you again to our wonderful panel & to all our guests that joined us.
Make sure you visit our Calendar of Events for more information on future Fragrance Foundation Events.
Annalise Fard, Olivier Marret, Joanna Rodgers, Duncan Chater & Jane Boardman